Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum

Nous, l'Elite de la Nation.
Forum destiné aux élèves de la première S à Cabrini Noisy Le Grand. Nous sommes l'ELITE de la Nation !!!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Voici le site des profs :
WIMS : http://wims.auto.u-psud.fr/wims/wims.cgi?lang=fr& session=0O6D63B3F4.1
Prof de français : http://classescabrini.blog4ever.com/blog/index-529438.html
Académie en ligne (proposé par Mme Drazic-C): http://www.academie-en-ligne.fr/default.aspx
Hoyer was prepared for th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hoyer was prepared for th Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Another gem by Phillies starter Cole Hamels was nearly wasted again. Darin Ruf hit a solo homer in the eighth to break a 2-2 tie and lifted the Philadelphia Phillies to a 3-2 victory Sunday and three-game sweep over the Atlanta Braves. "It was a good sign for Darin to go right-centre like that," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "He seems to get a lot of pitches away. Its a good sign he stayed on that one, and it was a big moment. Thats what he needs to continue to do." Hamels (7-13) made just two mistakes Sunday -- two long homers off the bat of Evan Gattis -- and they nearly cost him the win. Gattis first home run, in the second inning, travelled 480 feet to centre field. In the seventh, he tied the game with a long ball that went deep into the left-field bleachers. It was his first career multi-homer game. "Hes strong," Hamels said. "He swung with everything he had in him. I felt like I was throwing a golf ball out there and he had a driver." They were the only two hits Hamels allowed over eight innings. He struck out nine, walked two and retired the side in order four times. "He was outstanding," Sandberg said. "Its about time he got a late-inning run to get the W." Gattis almost had another home run in the fifth inning, but it died at the warning track in dead centre field with a strong wind blowing in. "I guess if the 50 mile-an-hour winds didnt keep it in play, it definitely wouldve went off the wall," Hamels said. "Or through it." B.J. Rosenberg earned his first career save with a perfect ninth inning. "He took it and ran with it," Sandberg said. "He earned the spot there today, came through big time with great stuff, pounded the strike zone with strikes." David Carpenter (3-1) took the loss for allowing Rufs homer in the eighth. Chase Utley doubled and Ruf singled to knock in the Phillies first two runs in the first inning. Utley and Ruf both finished with two hits apiece. Braves starter Paul Maholm went six innings and allowed two runs on seven hits, three walks and a hit batter. He struck out five and stranded seven Phillies baserunners. "He gave us a great opportunity to win the game," Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We only had two hits. We didnt do much offensively to the whole series." Two baserunning blunders by Cesar Hernandez may have cost the Phillies extra runs. He was picked off in the first inning and thrown out by Joey Terdoslavich attempting to go first to third in the fifth inning. Philadelphia squandered a chance for more runs in the sixth. After the first two men reached base via a walk and an error, Freddy Galvis grounded into a double play and Hamels struck out. B.J. Upton, who went 0 for 4, finished the series 0 for 12 with seven strikeouts. B.J. and Justin Upton are hitless in their last 32 at-bats combined. "They pitched well all three games," B.J. Upton said. "We were in all three games, it just didnt work out. ... Were fine. Well come back to play tomorrow." The Braves had just 10 hits in the series. The Phillies are 11-2 in their last 13 one-run games. "Its great to just play well in all facets of the game, pitching, defence, swinging the bats well this series too," Ruf said. "It was nice just to see what we can do when all phases of the game are clicking for us." NOTES: Atlanta LHP Scott Downs is considered day-to-day with a non-displaced fracture to the tip of his right ring finger. Down left Saturdays game after being hit on his glove hand with a line drive. ... Cole Hamels has gone at least five innings in 72 consecutive starts, the longest active streak in the majors. ... Braves OF Justin Upton, hitless in 16 at-bats entering Sunday, did not start. He entered as a pinch hitter in the eighth and struck out. ... Atlanta, which owns baseballs best home record at 51-20, is just 34-37 on the road. ... Philadelphia resumes its homestand Tuesday against the Padres with Roy Halladay (3-4, 7.19) on the mound. ... Atlanta heads Monday to Miami, where Kris Medlen (12-12, 3.48) will take the hill. Courtland Sutton Jersey . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey . While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Josey-Jewell-Jersey/ . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Denver Broncos Jerseys . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat.BEREA, Ohio - Unlike most Clevelanders, Brian Hoyer didnt jump up and down or cheer when he heard the Browns drafted Johnny Manziel. Hoyer shrugged and got ready to fight for his job. "It was almost a sense of relief when he was drafted," he said, "because I knew exactly right then and there what it was going to be." Its going to be a quarterback battle unlike anything Cleveland has seen before. Hoyer, the hometown kid and incumbent starter, and Manziel — the college football superstar with the larger-than-life persona, catchy nickname and Heisman Trophy — were on the field together Wednesday, the second day of organized team activities. With roughly 60 media members lining the fields and focused on the two QBs every move, Hoyer and Manziel went through passing drills and took turns behind centre in a competition expected to last several months. Afterward, Hoyer said he and Manziel are developing a "working relationship" and joked the pair are getting along splendidly. "I was thinking about sending him a birthday card," Hoyer quipped. Hoyer, though, understands what under first-year coach Mike Pettine meant about the quarterback competition being somewhat heated. "I totally get it," he said. "I dont think were in there not being friendly. But when youre gunning for the same job, there is a little bit of an edge to it." The Browns are expecting Manziel to challenge Hoyer, who is coming off right knee surgery. The team has made it clear that Hoyer is the starter and will remain so unless Manziel can beat him out. This is nothing new to Hoyer, who tore his anterior cruciate ligament last season. Hoyer has been battling for a job since he joined the NFL, only this time hes the one that others are gunning for. "It does feel different because as of right now Im the top guy, and before Ive always been coming from behind," Hoyer said. "My mentality has never really changed." Manziel did not speak to reporters after practice, but several Browns players were asked about their famous new teammate, the scrambling magician known as Johnny Football. The former Texas A&M star fell in the first round before Cleveland traded up to take him with the No. 22 overall pick. So far, Manziel has kept his head buried in his playbook. "Johnny has done a good job of being a rookie, keeping his mouth shut,&quuot; Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas said.dddddddddddd "Rookies are supposed to be seen and not heard, which is what hes done." Hoyer waited four seasons for his chance to start. After spending three years in New England as Tom Bradys backup, he made one start in Arizona before he bounced around and signed as a free agent with Cleveland last May. Hoyer was prepared for the Browns to draft a quarterback. He never expected to be handed anything, and not once did he consider asking for a trade. "No, never," he said. "I knew, even going back to last summer, that this was the place that I wanted to be, and it ended up working out and I got back here, and then I got a chance to play. This is my hometown. This is where my familys from. This is where I want to make a difference. Ill never shy away from competition, and its something I had prepared myself for." Hoyer and Manziel each had good moments during the nearly two-hour workout, which Pettine kept open to the media after limiting access for last weeks rookie minicamp. Hoyer, wearing a knee brace but moving without any problems, made the days best pass, completing a long touchdown to wide receiver Conner Vernon. Manziels final pass got batted down, but he showed some of the moves that made him a household name. Still, hes got work to do. "Its just like any other rookie, that hes just inconsistent," Pettine said. "A lot of its the mental part of it. Hes more worrying about getting the formation right, making sure the motions correct and hes got the cadence. Then hes got to worry about where guys are. Once all that stuff becomes second nature a little bit, hell be a lot more comfortable. "He flashed some things that made him kind of who he is, the ability to make plays on his feet." NOTES: Pro Bowl WR Josh Gordon practiced as he awaits a possible league suspension. Gordon declined comment. ... WR Miles Austin said he called former Browns QB Bernie Kosar to ask for permission to wear No. 19. "I never wanted to step on anyones toes," Austin said. "I thought it was the right thing to do." ... Pettine would not discuss injuries to several players, including starting DT Ahtyba Rubin, who was not on the field. ... OG Garrett Gilkey exchanged a few punches with rookie DT Calvin Barnett, whose helmet was ripped off during the fracas. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation