Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum

Nous, l'Elite de la Nation.
Forum destiné aux élèves de la première S à Cabrini Noisy Le Grand. Nous sommes l'ELITE de la Nation !!!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Voici le site des profs :
WIMS : http://wims.auto.u-psud.fr/wims/wims.cgi?lang=fr& session=0O6D63B3F4.1
Prof de français : http://classescabrini.blog4ever.com/blog/index-529438.html
Académie en ligne (proposé par Mme Drazic-C): http://www.academie-en-ligne.fr/default.aspx
that he asked to be traded -

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: that he asked to be traded - Répondre en citant

DAVIDSON, N.C. -- Andrew Svoboda won the Chiquita Classic on Sunday, beating Will MacKenzie with a par on the first hole of a playoff in the second tournament in the four-event Web.com Tour Finals series. Svoboda tapped in for par on the par-5 18th, and won when MacKenzie -- who chipped in for eagle on the hole in regulation -- missed a 5-footer. Svoboda shot a 2-under 70 to match MacKenzie at 12 under. Svoboda earned $180,000. The former St. Johns player, the Price Cutter Charity Championship winner last month, had already wrapped up a PGA Tour card by finishing 25th on the Web.com Tour money list. "Im set now for next year," he said. "I think if I drive it good and my short game is good I will have a chance next year on tour." MacKenzie finished with a 67. He made $108,000. The bulk of the field was made up of players in the top 75 on the Web.com Tour money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings. The top 25 on the Web.com money list are assured PGA Tour cards, while the other players are fighting for 25 additional cards through earnings in the four-event series. The leading money winner in the series will earn a spot in The Players Championship. Ben Martin and John Peterson tied for third, a stroke back, Martin shot 68, and Peterson had a 71. Japans Ryo Ishikawa was fifth at 10 under after a 66. John Starks Jersey . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. Kristaps Porzingis Jersey . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-willis-reed-knicks-jersey/ . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Charles Oakley Jersey . The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. Frank Ntilikina Jersey . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever.Rust had this to say about the prank, “I looked up and knew it was mine because Im pretty sure Im the only one with those shoes on the team,” laughed Rust, in his first professional season after four years at Notre Dame. “I was kind of just skating around laughing. Its just one of those things where youre a rookie, so things are going to happen. Its all in good fun.” “Im going to start innterviewing guys 1-on-1,” Rust joked.dddddddddddd “Im probably going to get out the black light and fingerprint it to see what all went down.” - Penguins.com This isnt the first time the Pens have done this. Heres the same prank pulled on Simon Despres when he was a rookie three years ago. Are these guys the most underratedly fun team in the league? (Info courtesy Penguins.com) Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation