Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum

Nous, l'Elite de la Nation.
Forum destiné aux élèves de la première S à Cabrini Noisy Le Grand. Nous sommes l'ELITE de la Nation !!!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Voici le site des profs :
WIMS : http://wims.auto.u-psud.fr/wims/wims.cgi?lang=fr& session=0O6D63B3F4.1
Prof de français : http://classescabrini.blog4ever.com/blog/index-529438.html
Académie en ligne (proposé par Mme Drazic-C): http://www.academie-en-ligne.fr/default.aspx
remarkable eight catches for 95 yards per g

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 04:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: remarkable eight catches for 95 yards per g Répondre en citant

ROME - Canadian Milos Raonic defeated Italys Simone Bolelli 6-3, 7-6 (5) in second-round play Tuesday at the Italian Open. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. Also Tuesday, Novak Djokovic marked his return from a right wrist injury by beating Czech veteran Radek Stepanek 6-3, 7-5, while Italian hope Andreas Seppi complained about a decisive time violation in a loss to Tommy Haas. With both new coach Boris Becker and longtime adviser Marian Vajda on hand, Djokovic showed no signs of pain after withdrawing from last weeks Madrid Open. The second-ranked Serbs only trouble came as he attempted to close the match out, dropping his serve twice late in the second set before eventually finishing it off. "I expected to be a little bit rusty on the court, the conditions didnt help, but generally it was a good win," Djokovic said, alluding to the swirling wind inside the Foro Italico stadium. "Im happy with that and hope to elevate my performance in the next one." Djokovic, a two-time Rome champion, committed just nine unforced errors to Stepaneks 27. It was a sharp contrast from Djokovics last match, when he lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, when he had his wrist heavily strapped and was unable to serve or return at his usual level. Also advancing was Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, who routed Spanish qualifier Pere Riba 6-0, 6-3. In first-round action, the 15th-seeded Haas overcame Seppi 6-1, 4-6, 6-3. The 34th-ranked Seppi couldnt believe it when he received his second time violation while serving at 3-3, 30-40 in the third set, following his first serve. The second violation results in a serve being taken away, which meant a double fault for Seppi and he then went on to lose the final three games. "Ive never received a time violation in my life," he said. "I was just waiting because the fans were making a bit of noise. ... Its scandalous. ... And the first one was for nothing, too. (Haas) hit a drop shot and I had to walk back to get the balls. It was really uncalled for." In first-round womens play, Italian wild-card entry Camila Giorgi upset ninth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova 6-4, 7-6 (2) in a match delayed briefly due to rain; 10th-seeded Sara Errani of Italy eliminated Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 7-5, 6-3; and 13th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro eased past Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-2. There was also an upset in the second round, as Petra Cetkovska of the Czech Republic rallied past seventh-seeded Angelique Kerber 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. The 22-year-old Giorgi, who reached the round of 16 at the U.S. Open last year as a qualifier, showed off her attacking game, stepping into the court to whip winners into the corners at every opportunity. Making her Rome main-draw debut, Giorgi had loud support on the picturesque Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. "The pressure is positive. Its great that the fans come to see you," Giorgi said. "Playing at home happens only once per year." This tournament is the last key clay-court warmup before the French Open, which starts in two weeks. Seven-time champion Rafael Nadal, Federer and womens title-holder Serena Williams open play Wednesday. ___ Follow Andrew Dampf at http://twitter.com/asdampf Cheap NHL Jerseys . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. Cam Atkinson Jersey . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-zac-dalpe-blue-jackets-jersey/ . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768. Columbus Blue Jackets Gear . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne.It was borderline unfair. Those were the words used by Toronto Argonaut head coach Scott Milanovich to describe a decision made a year ago. Starting quarterback Ricky Ray was injured in a mid-season game against Calgary. The team needed to select a starting quarterback and would have to choose between backups Zach Collaros and Trevor Harris. Collaros, now the starter in Hamilton, was chosen by the slimmest of margins and proceeded to lead the team to four consecutive wins - all on the road - something that had never been done before in CFL history. The starters job opened again after Ray suffered a concussion in the final quarter last week in Montreal, meaning Harris finally gets the chance to start. He took first-team reps at practice this week and felt right at home. Its been a long time since Ive got to play and start, said the native of Waldo, Ohio. But it felt natural. It just goes to show our coaches do a good job getting us prepared. Harris is now in his third season with the Argos and knows the playbook inside and out. Preparation and familiarity with the offence will not be problematic; impatience might be. I dont want him being a hero from the pocket, said Milanovich. I want him to go through his progressions and if its time for him to make a play, he needs to make that outside the pocket. That said, Harris can best be described in the same terms as Ray. Hes a quarterback who will work through his progressions and make the high-percentage throw. Hes a little more mobile than the veteran and has a stronger arm. It will be doubly important for Harris to get into a rhythm early on. Milanovich says that he hasnt been preaching to the receiving corps that making the sure catch is vital to building the confidence of the young QB. I dont want to put any extra pressure on them, said the coach. I think its very natural...when your backup quarterback is in the game, everybody feels a little bit more of a sense of urgency. I think they understand that, continued Milanovich. Its not something that I stressed, but I think its unspoken that they need to be at their best for him - particularly early. The pplayer that could make or break Harris day is Chad Owens.dddddddddddd. The diminutive receiver has averaged a remarkable eight catches for 95 yards per game this season. Hes excited for Harris and says there are two things that impress him the most about the young signal caller. His confidence and his competitiveness, said Owens. As a quarterback youve got to have that belief that (youre) going to win every time. Hes got that wont to be perfect. Those two attributes can go a long way in combating the butterflies that usually accompany a start by someone in this position. Sometimes a young guy coming in can be a little over-energetic, continued the receiver. You lose some of that composure you need as a quarterback, but Trevors got both. Im excited to be out there with him. Milanovich, who played quarterback in several pro leagues, says keeping Harris feet grounded will be the toughest task. I think its good that its a short week so he doesnt have all week to sit there and think about it, confessed the coach. Hes waited a long time for this opportunity. So what is the coach expecting from his pivot? Hes going to be excited, hes going to be anxious to play great, said Milanovich. I just asked him to play within the system and within himself and understand that he doesnt have to make plays, let other guys make plays for him. Harris has said all the right things this week, most of which have come in cliche form. No matter what the quarterback says, this is a different situation. Hes been on the field, he knows the start is coming, he understands that if his team loses the season ends. With all that said, he told TSN.ca that hes honestly not as nervous as one would assume. He just spent more time doing what relaxes him the most - watching game film. I love to watch tape, admitted a smiling Harris. When Im bored Ill pull out my iPad and watch tape, its just something that I like to do. Some people like to go out and hunt, I like to watch tape. That said, the Argos are hoping Harris plays the role of hunter and bags a win Friday night to extend the teams playoff hopes for at least one more day. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 04:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation