Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum

Nous, l'Elite de la Nation.
Forum destiné aux élèves de la première S à Cabrini Noisy Le Grand. Nous sommes l'ELITE de la Nation !!!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Voici le site des profs :
WIMS : http://wims.auto.u-psud.fr/wims/wims.cgi?lang=fr& session=0O6D63B3F4.1
Prof de français : http://classescabrini.blog4ever.com/blog/index-529438.html
Académie en ligne (proposé par Mme Drazic-C): http://www.academie-en-ligne.fr/default.aspx
but wasnt completely comfortable so the Jets sa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 05:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: but wasnt completely comfortable so the Jets sa Répondre en citant

SAITAMA, Japan - Four-time world champions Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany finished first after the pairs short program at World Figure Skating Championships on Wednesday. Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Olympic silver medallists Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third with 76.15 points. The mens short program is later Wednesday when Japanese teenager Yuzuru Hanyu is aiming to add a world title to his Olympic gold medal. The pairs event concludes Thursday with the free skate. A total of 177 skaters from 38 countries are competing in the March 26-30 worlds at Saitama Arena on the outskirts of Tokyo. Allen Craig Jersey . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Dave Winfield Jersey .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Freddy-Galvis-Kids-Jersey/ .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. Clayton Richard Jersey . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Jose Pirela Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Michael Vick expects to be ready for his second start with the New York Jets.The veteran quarterback insisted Monday he is fine after banging the back of his head and briefly leaving the Jets game at Kansas City on Sunday.I feel good, he said. After playing my first full game in a year and a half, I feel good.Vick was shaken up early in the fourth quarter of the Jets 24-10 loss when he was popped by Chiefs linebacker Josh Mauga after throwing an incomplete pass.Vicks head slammed into the turf and he was slow to get up. The 34-year-old quarterback was replaced by Matt Simms, but passed the NFLs concussion protocol before returning a few minutes later.No headaches, no nothing, Vick said.He and coach Rex Ryan said a lingering foot injury was more of an issue — but it shouldnt keep him from playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at MetLife Stadium.He passed all those (concussion) tests to get back cleared, Ryan said. If anything, hes got a foot that keeps getting stepped on. I think thats the biggest concern right now.Vick, starting in place of Geno Smith, was 21 oof 28 for 196 yards and a touchdown and committed no turnovers.ddddddddddddIt was his first regular-season start since last Oct. 27 against the Giants while he was with the Philadelphia Eagles.You really dont need confirmation when you believe in yourself and you trust your abilities, and you trust your preparation, he said.To be able to go out there and play efficiently is great for me. I still didnt play up to my standards because we didnt score as much as I knew we could have scored. We didnt put as many points on the board.But I believe in myself and I believe in what I can do, and I have been telling you that from Day 1.Smith, inactive with a sore right shoulder, is uncertain for Sunday against the Steelers. He threw before the game, but wasnt completely comfortable so the Jets sat him in favour of Simms.I hope hes fine, but well see as the week progresses, Ryan said. He was able to throw, all that type of stuff, for the most part. I know he feels better right now, so hopefully thats a good sign.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 05:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nous, l'Elite de la Nation. Index du Forum -> Scolaire -> Calendrier et agenda Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation